Wednesday, September 1, 2010

HEAT, HEAT, GO AWAY

So spring has begun for friends and family in NZ and there is a chill in the air for friends in the US..  SO WHEN IS MY COOL WEATHER STARTING??  We are still having record highs of 35-37 degrees and it doesn't look to be letting up.  Is it too much to ask to want to wear a cardi?
I can't even remember the last time it rained..  I thought it was on its way when O and I spent the morning at the pool, but the clouds soon past.
Oh, and I found out from the doctor today that I have a bad form of tonsillitis that could turn into scarlet fever!  It is highly contagious which does not bode well for me working with children.  Oh dear.

1 comment:

  1. I ve seen pictures of Nz in these days... flowers blossiming everywhere... while here in the Alps the air is getting chilly, bit of fog and up on the high mountains you can alreasdy see a hint of snow (and a hot chocolate is what you need to go back on track after the summer holidays) :)

    Missing Auckland a bit if I have to be COMPLETELY honest ;)

    ReplyDelete